Homeless Information

Have you or your child lost housing?

Are you…
Sharing housing with others because of loss of housing, economic need or domestic violence?
Living in a shelter or motel?
Living in a campground, park, car, or abandoned building?
Without a permanent address?

Your children have the right to…
Stay in the school of origin or choose the attendance area school where you are moving,
Receive transportation to and from your school of origin,
Immediately enroll in school, with or without school or health records,
Get free breakfast, lunch and school fee waivers.

For further assistance or information, please contact:  Lisa Meyer, Guidance Counselor, at (815) 844-6113 or e-mail [email protected].